Motorola V3i Stainless steel gold with 855 diamonds





Motorola V3i Stainless steel gold is studded with 855 diamonds and weighs 3.8 carats.
This mobile is designed for rapers,Hip Hop artist and WWE wrestlers by Peter Aloisson.
It comes with:

  • 1.23 megapixel camera with 8 x zoom
  • MP3 player
  • Downloadable Themes
  • MP3 Ringtones
  • Polyphonic Ringtones
  • Polyphonic Speaker : 20 Khz Polyphonic Speaker

This Mobile is priced at $10,000 or £5000.
If you wanna buy it you can buy it HERE.

via BORNRICH/AMOSU

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...Lolz...I don't think I would ever go use that phone in the streets

Anonymous said...

Interesting phone :)

Found you on the Bloggers community by the way
http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=7379103&tid=2438930926746753669&na=2&nst=249

Santhosh Koyilada said...

Hi nice phone and thanks for making my blog into ur technorati favourites

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Nike shox said...

Wow, new style. i want change my phone...

Nike shox said...

With the network, we can share variety information more fast. Thanks for your article, what you write everytime is usrfull for all of us.

Anonymous said...

I can suggest to visit to you a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you.

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

suraj said...

Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open

Free Advertising
©2007 TECH LOCK-RAHUL.All rights reserved.