Wanna improve your ranking?Take part in ViralTags

Hi!
Wanna improve your Technorati Rank,Google PR and SERP?Then take part in this program.I am sure that this will help you.
========= Copy and Paste below this line ==========

Instructions:
1.) Copy and paste the matrix of “ViralTags” below.

2.) Substitute the Host Tag and one of the “Viral Tags” in the matrix with your anchor text of choice with your blog’s URL. Please keep anchor text to a max of 3 words to keep the matrix size manageable.

3.) When you get a ping back from someone that has your link in one of their “Viral Tags”, practice good karma by copying his/her Host Tag’s anchor text (automatically the associated link will also be copied) and paste it over one of your “Viral Tags” below.

4.) Encourage and invite your readers to do the same and soon this can grow virally.

Host Tag:TECH LOCK-RAHUL

TECH LOCK-RAHUL | Asian Celebrity News | Ageless Beauty | Web 2.0 Tutorials | Technology Music Life | infokarir jobs | Manila Mom | Link Love | Blogging Money Secret | Internet Startup Blog | Web Design Blog | Daily Life Technology | Make Money Blogging | Steve’s Tech Blog | Agloco Internet Marketing | Daily Bulls Investing | Tech Gadgets Stocks | Affiliate Program | Computer Seventy-Five | Learn about e-Learning | Tech Hack Ramblings | Jack Book | Screen Writer Guy | Make Money Blogging | Create a Blog | Pie Hole | start a blog | Make Money Blogging | Marketing Made Simple | Tech Startups Web2.0 | Music Videos | Webtools | Build Rankings Fast | Mrs Sparrow | Hot Buzz | Weight Loss | Really Funny Jokes | Best of Blogs | Heroin Addiction Codependence | Internet Marketing German | German - USA | Domain Development Blogs | Sundhed og Helbred | Giving Link Love | Business Blog Web | Photoshop Tutorials | Anitokid Chronikos | Klapkids Chronikos | esofthub’s web finds| Yung Silent Whisper | Stratz’s Blog | My Journey | Simfin | The third eye | TechCruser| Blogging for Money | Wealth Blog | Earn Money on internet | Gadgets & Technology | Make Money Home | Static ThinkBox| The Broken Bow | DIGITAL I.T. BLOG | Euroyank | Fanatic Space | Cheezmizan with Chuva | Catepol | Wolly’s Weblog | Profitable Productive Blogging | Sid05 Weblog | Bayle | Random Access Life | Mario’s Weblog | Acchiappasogni | Dietro e a Casa | Make Money Online | Anchor Text | Alex 2000 | My Life | Personal Finance | Hanneng.net Tech Blog | Business Twins | Pixie Tail | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | leftinaboite| ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery | Make Money Online | JLS Cisco Networking | Humor Jokes | Mik3 | Web2.0 Founder Interviews | Political Social Media | Master Engrafter | Making Money Online | GoldyWorld Fun | Static Thinkbox | Malaysian Stocks Inc. | Investing Women Online | west verginia| Revellian |mariuac's perfume gallary |mariuca|Speedcat Hollydale| ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | ViralTags | Social Media Munching | Good Jokes | Social Networking Mother | MSU Spartan Sports | The SOHO Quest | Make Money Online | Caribbean Travel Blog | Jehzlau Concepts | Nonsense & Tears | Time Clock Software | SEO Blog | Anything and Everything | Father of One | Web Comic Artist | Justice Investmets | Terrible Horrible Evil | Russian Jokes Videos | Personal Development Blog |TechBlO

Important: Once I get a ping back from you (I promise to do the best I can), I will add your anchor text and the associated link you designate as “Host Tag” here, replacing one of the “ViralTags” from the matrix above. As more and more bloggers copy and paste this matrix, the more backlinks you will have with your anchor text. If everybody who copy and paste from your blog does the same, pretty soon this will spread and go viral. So, the sooner you participate, the more links with anchor text you will receive.

===== Copy and Paste from Above this line =====
If you have copied this
matrix please leave a comment so that i can add you.
Thanks!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rahul I have added you and hope that you will do same .

Novice Blogger said...

Thanks for the add! Included you to my grid.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I just added your url and tag to my matrix, was hoping you would return the favor by adding my url-http://humab.blogspot.com and Tag-HUMA B~ to your matrix! Thanks and good luck! If you are interested in other viral train oppurtunities, I recently posted an article about a new viral trian called viral posties! the following url will take you directly to the article! Hope it helps! http://humab.blogspot.com/2007/06/improve-rankings-with-viral-posties.html

John Good said...

Hi! I just posted this at my place, and would like for you to add mine in your listing:

http://leftinaboite.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Ankit Agrawal said...

Hi Rahul,

I have added you and hope you will do the same..

plz check this link n see if i have done in the rite way or not.. if there is some mistake in that do tell me plz coz im quite new to link exchange n seo.

http://techcruser.blogspot.com/2007/07/improve-your-ranking-take-part-in-viral.html

SwordMouth said...

Done dude! - SwordMouth

lilyruth said...

Hello Rahul I have added you to my matrix and I hope yo will do the same thank you. Also I got your name from the technorati exchange and I have already technorati favorite you to my favorites so you can check and Please be sure to go to my blog and read some of the stories I have posted and leave comments, and Rahul Please add me to your tech favorites because I have already added you to mine thanks. http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&add=http://dogcents.blogspot.com and also http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&add=http://lilyruthsthisandthat.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Rahul!
I have added you in my matrix. Please add me in your matrix.
My Viral Tag Matrix

Unknown said...

I have added you to my site please add my site to your list
site http://www.techmantras.com
Thanks

nike shox shoes said...

Wow! This really is 1 of the most beneficial blogs We have at any time are available throughout on this subject. Basically Magnificent

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Asics shoes said...

Thank you for sharing!I think these are very valuable information.

best seo forums said...

Thanks for sharing such an valuable information, which is really helpful to me. Keep up your work done.

elitaj said...

"borttagning fransförlängning
mens aquascutum bucket hat
nesiojamo kompiuterio hdd Saugotis
jaffa verhot
adidas incite batting helmet
monic de la angel.ochelari de soare
hirevue south jordan utah zvon balcon
ذكر صناعي للبيع
all star nba 2017 jersey Host of
chanclas nike sb Tremendo azufre
nike rhyodomo átváltható rongy
mexican senorita dress
finančni Woods Rusija ozon shemo
stella gartenstuhl
waldläufer wanderstiefel
dewalt xr drill mutka
terrex swift r2 gtx adidas
air max bw eladó
asics 1071a019
asics gel cumulus 20 44 dvisluoksnis
leggins cortos mujer decathlon
adidas nmd olive green and pink
termostat fiat panda 1.2 gravitatie
socks graphic design cerinţe
"

ahmed deraz said...

خدمات راس الخيمة - بيت العز
شركة تنظيف ستائر راس الخيمة
شركة مكافحة حشرات راس الخيمة

Free Advertising
©2007 TECH LOCK-RAHUL.All rights reserved.